Like most small dogs, Chihuahuas aren’t too keen on getting their nails trimmed. Many will run and hide in their crate or bed when they first spot the dreaded nail clippers. Trying to play hide-and-seek with your Chihuahua is difficult enough, let alone actually clipping their nails. Some chihuahuas will pull away, while others yelp […]
- What Causes Tear Stains in Chihuahuas?
- How To Trim Your Chihuahua’s Nails
- Chihuahua Names: Top 100 Boy and Girl Names
- 12 Awesome Facts About Chihuahuas
- How To Identify and Treat Ear Infections In Chihuahuas
- Chihuahua Lifespan: Average Life Expectancy of The Chihuahua
- Separation Anxiety In Chihuahuas